Is your wife cheating: Here are the ways to detect if she is sleeping with someone
With the rampant and infectious adultery cases scourging the country nowadays: often times people continually ask themselves how to know if their partners are cheating or not? It’s not easy to deal with suspicions of a cheating wife (or girlfriend).
Your Wife Is Cheating?
These Are 9 Important Signs To tell If Your Wife Is Cheating On You
Women are just as guilty of cheating as men — but unlike their male counterparts – they’re just so good at maintaining a double-life that often times it’s almost impossible to tell an adulterous wife and a faithful one apart.
If you suspect your wife is cheating on you or even micro-cheating on you, you’ve got a lot to think about. But before you approach them, pay attention to some of these unfortunate signs that they might be cheating.
However, it is important not to panic and jump into conclusions in such situations for you may jeopardize your valuable relationship over what may be unfounded suspicions or anxieties:
1. If she calls you by a different name in bed: If your wife keeps accidentally calling you another name in bed, it could mean that she’s either wishing you were someone else or is sleeping with someone else on the side
2. Notice if she starts going out without you more often and she frequently comes home late from work or where she will be: Pay attention if your wife is unreachable for long periods of time. If your wife suddenly stops answering your calls and returning your texts, this might be a cause for concern. Notice if you’re having trouble getting a reply several times a week, as well as the time of day when this happens. When she gives you excuses, ask questions to see if her story changes and consider if the reason makes sense. More often, if there is something suspicious, she starts leaving home frequently and comes home late.
3. She doesn’t post pictures of you anymore: If your wife is scrubbing her social media clean of any evidence of your relationship, it could be a sign that she’s actively hiding it in order to make herself look available to other men.
4. She is asking you to try new things in the bedroom: Your wife has to be learning these new tricks from someone, and if that person isn’t you, then it’s more than likely that she is getting her inspiration from another man.
5. Watch for changes in her stories or details that don’t add up: Make a habit of talking to your wife about her day. Listen to what she says and watch for inconsistencies or details that don’t make sense. If you have any concerns, ask her about them to see if her story changes.
6. Her phone is always on silent and she is getting mysterious phone calls more often. Pay attention if she’s spending more time on her phone. She could be calling or texting a new partner.
7. She changed her passwords and needs more privacy: If your wife is having an affair, she’ll need to keep secrets from you. This requires her to keep her phone, bag, computer, and bills away from you. If she’s suddenly hiding things from you or getting defensive when you ask questions, then she could be hiding an affair.
8. Observe her appearance: Pay attention if she upgrades her wardrobe. This is especially true if she’s buying sexy clothes that you never see. She might try to improve her appearance, which can sometimes be a way to impress a new lover by changing hairstyles more often and wearing lots of makeup.
9. She is often curious about your whereabouts: Women who are cheating need to know where their partners are at all times in order to plan their scandalous escapades accordingly. They are suddenly paying a lot of attention to you after being distant for a while. Otherwise, they run the risk of having their husbands walk in on them.